Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

Free Fantasy Football Week 15


          It’s bad enough Al DeMarco’s Draftstreet.com fantasy league doesn’t have Thursday night players available to pick, but now they don’t even let you draft Saturday night players. I understand they want the league to start on Sunday at kickoff, but I just think there has to be a way to include the other players. Anyway, maybe the smaller player pool will help me because I’ve been getting drubbed lately. Of course, the beauty of this league is that it’s free to enter, so if you finish in the money once you’re in the black.

          With the holidays coming up, this might be my last fantasy football post unless they bring it back for the playoffs. Here’s my roster for Week 15:



          QB Michael Vick (PHI-QB) $16,163

          QB Andy Dalton (CIN-QB) $12,551

          RB Chris Johnson (TEN-RB) $15,410

          RB Cedric Benson (CIN-RB) $12,085

          WR Larry Fitzgerald (ARI-WR) $12,320

          WR Marques Colston (NO-WR) $12,212

          TE Jake Ballard (NYG-TE) $5,724

          FLEX LaDainian Tominson (NYJ-RB) $5,827

          FLEX Danny Woodhead (NE-RB) $4,414

          DST Chargers (SD-DST) $2,434



          Salary cap = $100,000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

Birds Trade for O-lineman; Week-in-Review

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾