Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

Get My Motivational E-Book "Reach Past Your Limits"
Click here for information on all of my books.

100+ Point Week in Picks


          I finally pulled out a winning week with a 4-3 record for +103.24 points. I thought it should have been better, but I made a bad call on the Temple Bowl game and Mike Tomlin never gave the Steelers a shot because he stuck with a hobbled Ben Roethlisberger. Anyway, here’s the rundown:

          Saturday Parlay: Texas -7 (hoops) and Wyoming +7 over Temple, -20 points

          NFL Pick: Chargers +2.5 over the Ravens, +23.81 points

          NFL Pick: Eagles -3 (+105) over the Jets, +26.25 points

          NFL Pick: Cardinals -6.5 over the Browns, -25 points

          NFL Pick: Saints -7 (even) over the Vikings,+100 points

          NFL Pick: Patriots -7 over the Broncos, +18.18 points

          NFL Pick: Steelers +130 (money line) over 49ers, -20 points


          I don’t plan to do a rundown next week – win or lose. I’ll still be posting picks on Facebook / Twitter, and will own up to everything in two weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kickoff ‘23

NFL Week 4, College Picks 🏈 Peeking at the Phillies World Series Odds ⚾

Week 6 NFL, College Football Picks 🏈🏈🏈